We need as many over sixties as possible to join Silver Voices to maximise our impact. An organisation with membership is treated much more seriously than on line petitions and surveys, as important as they are.
As a Silver Voice, for a small annual subscription, you will:
- Through regular surveys be able to determine the priority campaigns and policy directions of the organisation. As necessary online polls of all members are held on controversial topics.
- Receive in depth briefings by e-mail on issues and campaigns being conducted by Silver Voices which will help you influence local debates if you wish.
- Take part in our petitions and e-mail writing campaigns to MPs on issues such as the crisis in social care
- Receive the latest information on campaigns by other organisations relevant to our manifesto with web links where appropriate
- Be able to nominate other campaigns, both national and local, to be supported by Silver Voices
- Contribute to our campaigns through personal stories
- Contribute to the website, office and campaign costs
The subscription is £8 per year and you can join using the form below. However if you rely solely on the state pension and benefits you qualify for free membership. Simply e-mail your details to email@example.com.
After you have submitted this form it will go blank, then please go to the secure PayPal button below to pay your Silver Voices membership fee of £8 per annum.